Major enhancements and new functionality for DBCompensation, DBC 7 include:
- Automatic integration and update of ALL 15 job rating factors through sore-thumbing
- Closer correlation of PAQ data forms to the job rating factors
- Enhanced spell checking independent of Microsoft Office platform and applications.
- Comprehensive pay grade functionality:
- Quick and easy setup of pay grade structure
- Graphical reporting
- Grade-level executive summary report capturing pay grade, point range, pay range and positions.
- Enhanced analysis for Exhibit 6 reports
- Visual overlay pay grades and pay policy for the interactive scatter graph
- Optimizations for hosted mode users for improved performance
- Retention of PAQ collaboration history for new studies created through copy feature
- Improved import/export
- Support for newer wide screen high-resolution monitors
- User-defined improvements for electronic help system
- Restructured PDF creation capability.
Current customers will soon receive a detailed new release summary and invitation to update training. Anyone else interested in a complete walk-through please contact Ashley Nail to arrange an individual webinar.