| January 2018|
Happy New Year!
If this email isn't displaying
| What's New In HR?|
- Performance Management System that Focuses on Trust and Engagement to Support Six Sigma / LEAN Organizations
- The typical performance review may create fear, damage relationships and can be a barrier to continuous quality improvement
- This alternative style Performance Management system creates a high trust environment by optimizing the opportunity for cooperation and innovation so as to accomplish goals
- It works where the manager and employee become a cooperative team to focus on changing mutual behaviors so as to improve the business processes in which they both participate
- The results are that managers learn how to improve leadership effectiveness at the same time employees improve their performance
See Executive Summary...
| Coming Events: |
Bruce and Blair Johanson will be exhibiting at the
Arkansas Municipal League Winter Conference
in Ft. Smith, AR, January 10th & 11th, 2018.
For more info please click: AML