|New Release - ver 7.0|
Major enhancements and new functionality for DBCompensation, DBC 7 include:
Current customers will soon receive a detailed new release summary and invitation to update training. Anyone else interested in a complete walk-through please contact Ashley Nail to arrange an individual webinar.
- Automatic integration and update of ALL 15 job rating factors through sore-thumbing
- Closer correlation of PAQ data forms to the job rating factors
- Enhanced spell checking independent of Microsoft Office platform and applications.
- Comprehensive pay grade functionality:
- Quick and easy setup of pay grade structure
- Graphical reporting
- Grade-level executive summary report capturing pay grade, point range, pay range and positions.
- Enhanced analysis for Exhibit 6 reports
- Visual overlay pay grades and pay policy for the interactive scatter graph
- Optimizations for hosted mode users for improved performance
- Retention of PAQ collaboration history for new studies created through copy feature
- Improved import/export
- Support for newer wide screen high-resolution monitors
- User-defined improvements for electronic help system
- Restructured PDF creation capability.
We continue our online activity, and want to remind all to check out our blog at DBSquared Blog, and our latest online presentation at HR.com
Stay up to date with our conference and speaking engagements at:
Follow us through social media at:
| DBSquared is a world-class provider of software products and services. Dedicated to simplifying HR processes through the use of technology, Johanson Group Consulting and Applied Computer Technology merged their efforts in 2001, and founded the company in 2005. DBSquared specializes in the automation of job descriptions, job evaluation and salary administration. The Principal Partners of DBSquared have over 60 years of combined experience within the realm of Human Resources, which is the foundation for every product launched by this organization. The efficiencies of their products have impacted hundreds of organizations across 25 states in the U.S.|